Banner

Thursday, April 12, 2018

From Tony Irvin - Indiana - These Just Rite Females out of Club Calf Cows are Incredible! I love my yearlings! Send me more semen!

Text from Tony Irvin - Indiana - "These Just Rite Females out of Club Calf Cows are Incredible! I love my yearlings! He's the perfect Angus bull to use back on these clubby females that need soundness, body, maternal and power! Send me more semen!"

EXAR Just Rite 4284B is a massive bull with loads of performance and power! He will be a breed changer for body, width and depth.

He was selected as the popular Roll of Victory (ROV) Bull Calf Champion at the 2015 Fort Worth Stock Show and 2015 Dixie National!

Just Rite is truly a special Angus bull being performance and "EPD" bred, while still offering championship winning show ring quality and phenotype!

Call to order Just Rite semen today - 434.962.3993!

No comments:

Post a Comment