Banner

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tragedy Hits Close to Home in the Angus Breed - We are sending our Condolences to the Terry & Pam Bailey Family

Terry & Pam Bailey of Center, Texas

I would like to send my deepest condolences & prayers to the Terry & Pam Bailey family and the High Roller Angus team. I had the pleasure of working with Terry on a deal with one of our Angus donors. He along with his managing partner James Butler were first class to deal with. It's truly a tragedy that he and his wife were taken so suddenly in such a devastating event. The High Roller Angus program was and is becoming one of the most dominating Angus programs in the world. I know the High Roller team will continue this tradition in Terry and Pam's memory!

We are praying for & thinking about everyone in Center, Texas today as Terry & Pam are laid to rest.

I plan to be at the 1st Annual High Roller Angus production sale on March 25, 2017! I know it will be a wonderful celebration of the Bailey family and world famous Angus genetics. It's an event you won't want to miss!



No comments:

Post a Comment